Monday, March 28, 2011

Music as tool for brainstorming; ten links at youtube

Music provides some excellent opportunities to stimulate people to use their imagination and gain deeper thoughts. Especially during brainstorm sessions when people think individually, music can create atmospheres of phantasy or help you to imagine you are in a different environment (forest, sea, travelling etc....). Hereby some instrumental music I am using for brainstorm sessions.

Classical music
1. Beethoven/ Moonlight Sonata (in a rain and a storm)/ 6.19 minutes
2. Mahler / Symphony 5 / performed by Berliner Philarmoniker - Herbert von Karajan/ 7.54 minutes

Meditation music
3. Meditation / 7.13 minutes

Music related to nature
4. Oshoites/ close to nature/ performed by Ishan Khera/ 7.50 minutes

Celtic Music
5. Simon and Garfunkul / Scarborough Fair (instrumental)/ - 3.26 minutes
6. Kyrie / Le Baiser Dernier - 5.16 minutes
7. Lorenzo / Erotica - 9.48 minutes

Italian Music
8. Laura Pausini / Instrumental Tra te e il mare / 3.53 minutes

Modern symfonic music
9. Alan Parsons project/ Time machine - instrumental/ 3.41 minutes
10. Rene Dupéré/ Alegria / 5.32 minutes.

In case you have more suggestions for music which are helpful for brainstorm sessions, please leave a comment with a link at this post.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Meteo, thanks for your appreciation. Nice to hear. Yes, indeed, I invest a lot of time in keeping my blogpost updated, but I have a vision it will profit on the long term and it also is a way for me to build institutional memory which I use for my consultancies and trainings. regards and thanks, Simon

    ReplyDelete